Benefits of Working with Fox Subacute
Of course caring, competent staff are critical to our success and our patients’ well-being so we greatly value each employee and know that their contribution is important. We do all we can to provide careers as a pleasant, friendly work environment that respects the individual and fosters the team.
Registered nurses, licensed practical nurses (LPN’s) and certified nursing assistants (CNA’s) are scheduled for 12 hour shifts. Specialized training and orientation are available for those that do not have experience caring for the vent dependent patient.
At Fox Subacute Centers, we offer our employees a comprehensive and competitive benefit package. All full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Pre tax Comprehensive medical/vision/dental plans
- Pre tax Flexible Spending Account (medical & dependent care)
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Company paid Long Term disability
- 401k plan that is portable
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid bereavement and jury duty leave
- Voluntary Workplace benefits, short term disability, cancer plan, universal life & term insurance plans
- Direct Deposit
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Referral bonus program
- Employee recognition programs
Our part time employees who work 20 hours or more per week are eligible for pro rata paid time off.
- RN/LPN – Day shift: 1 FT, 1 PT (Weekends) – Night shift: 1 FT “RN” Charge Nurse, 1 FT “RN” floor nurse, 2 FT LPNs, 1 PT
- CNA – PRN
- RT – PT (weekends)
- CNA – Day and Night Shift – FT
- LPN – Night Shift – FT
- RN – Day and Night Shift – FT
- Housekeeping Position – FT
- Kitchen Staff Member – FT
- RN/LPN – Day shift: PT (1 weekend per month) & PRN only – Night shift: 1 FT
- CNA – Day shift: 1 FT – Night Shift: 2 FT, 1 PT
- RT – PT & PRN
Registered nurses (RN’s), licensed practical nurses (LPN’s), respiratory therapists (RT’s) and certified nursing assistants (CNA’s) are scheduled for 12 hour shifts.
Fox Subacute Management, Inc.
251 Stenton Ave
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Various positions are available at Fox Subacute. Interested candidates are asked to apply online or at one of our facilities.
“I like working at Fox because of our patients, my co-workers and the philosophy of the corporation I work for. Our patients are exceptionally ill when they are transferred here and some have very poor prognoses. In the process of providing them with the hands on, day to day care, we often establish deep relationships and bonds. Seeing one of our vent patients weaned and discharged, to go home or to go on for further rehabilitation, is one of the most rewarding feelings I have known. For our patients who are here long term, we watch over them as if they were one of our family members. My co-workers are not only a group of people who are clinical experts in the area of ventilator care, but are some of the most compassionate people I have ever known. Our corporation, Fox Subacute, provides us with the all the tools necessary to provide our patients with the highest quality of care. These are the reasons I love my job at Fox.” – Donna